Physiotherapists are movement experts, specializing in assessing, diagnosing, and treating injury, pain and movement dysfunction.
Our highly experienced Physiotherapists use the latest in hands on therapy and clinical exercise rehabilitation to help you move well, and pain free.
We believe in a wholistic approach to health care and one on one personalized care in all our treatment sessions.
Physiotherapy Treatment May Include:
- Assessment and Diagnosis of Injury, pain and movement dysfunction
- Hands on therapy:
- Soft tissue massage
- trigger point release
- joint mobilisation and manipulation
- muscle energy
- stretching and myofacial release.
- Injury and Pathology Specific Exercise Prescription
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Reduction in swelling, pain and inflammation.
- Management of Sports injuries and improving sporting performance
- Treatment of chronic pain pathology
- Dry Needling / Acupuncture
- Advice and education
- Ergonomic assessment and advice
Initial Consult (30 mins) $85.00
Short Review Consultation (30 mins) $75.00
Extended Consultation (60 mins) $125.00