Whether you are a recreational or elite runner, our comprehensive running assessment will help you run pain and injury free, perform at your best, and achieve your running goals.
Being runners ourselves, we understand the aches, pains and injuries that come along with the joy and dedication of pounding the pavement. Using our own experience, and the latest in video analysis technology, we work with you to help achieve your running goals.
What To Expect When You Attend Your Individual Running Analysis
- Previous injuries, running history and current load, running goals
- To determine any musculoskeletal o postural factors that may be contributing to running related injury or affecting performance.
- Video Analysis on land and treadmill
- Individualised running program including:
- Running drills, running specific strengthening, technique advice and education.
- Advice on appropriate foot wear for running
- Goals Of Running Assessment:
- Reduce / eliminate pain with running
- Improve running technique
- Improve running times and performance
- Learn to move well, and ENJOY YOUR RUNNING MORE!!
What To Bring:
- Comfortable running clothes; shorts, tights, fitted shirt / singlet
- Running shoes
- Anything you may run with regularly (ipod, phone, water bottle, belt)