Do you want to move your body the way it was designed to move?
Then try pilates at Dynamic Motion Physiotherapy. Pilates is a specialised style of exercise involving whole body awareness and wellness of body and mind. Pilates can help reduce pain, improve flexibility, posture, core stability, strength, balance, coordination and body awareness.
All Dynamic Motion Pilates classes are run by experienced physiotherapists, ensuring all movement is conducted with perfect form. Individual injuries and health conditions are always taken into account with customised exercises and individual modifications for each individual. Pilates is ideal for improving sporting and daily life performance, and reduce the likelihood of injury. We offer a variety of classes, including small class sizes utilising mats and equipment.
- Classes are available to cater for all levels of ability from beginner to advanced, pre and post-natal
- Health fund rebates may apply.
- Classes may be attended casually, as a 10 week term.
- Class timetable follows public school terms.
- Holiday classes are also available.
- Term packages are discounted.
- Pre-participation assessments are advised and required for health fund rebates, and to allow us to provide you with the most effective instruction and modifications for your needs.