Our Fit-4-Life exercise option is ideal for seniors, and those needing some expert guidance with their exercise due to individual health needs, chronic disease, weight management, or injury management.
The Fit 4 Life Program may suit those who are after more than what a home program can offer, however need a bit more help than just having an independent gym program. Therefore allowing you to have an individualised program based on individual needs.
What Do Our Fit 4 Life Programs Involve?
- An initial assessment, performed by our highly qualified Exercise Physiologists
- An Individualised exercise program will be created for you based on your initial assessment findings and specific Health Needs.
- Our exercise Physiologists will take you through your gym program one on one initially. You then have the option of attending the clinic during supervised or unsupervised times.
- Our Exercise Physiologist will perform regular re-assessments to keep your program current, ensure the exercises are being performed correctly, and that your health goals are being achieved.
- The monthly fee covers the use of our clinic equipment, supervision, and program updates
- Pay by the month, with no lock-in contracts
Click the link below to see our Fit 4 Life timetable or call us now for more information, or to book an initial assessment and start our programs. (02) 977 1997