Exercise Physiologists are university trained exercise and movement specialists.
They use movement as medicine to treat a vide variety of chronic and acute health conditions.
Our exercise Physiologists are extremely experienced and well qualified
to help you manage your health needs through appropriate exercise therapy.
You may be eligible for free exercise therapy via Medicare and DVA benefits.
Health fund rebates may also be available.
No referral is needed for private sessions.
Exercise therapy involves:
- Individual health and fitness assessment
- Individual exercise program tailored to your personal health needs based on your assessment
- One-on-one personal exercise sessions working on your clinical needs
Exercise physiology may help you improve:
- Aerobic fitness
- Exercise technique
- Weight loss, weight management, body composition
- Mobility and balance
Exercise physiology is suitable for those with:
- Back pain
- Cardiovascular disease
- Rehabilitation from injury
- Rehabilitation post surgery
- No exercise experience
Services offered by our Exercise Physiologists include:
- Individualised one-on-one exercise programs
- Health checks
- Group exercise classes
Move with a mate:
Our experienced exercise physiologist will lead you and a friend through a personalised exercise session tailored to your health needs, injuries and movement dysfunctions.
Be smart, move well!
(Home exercise program Included)
(one on one)
Dual Session – 2 Participant session
(Move with a mate)
Health and Fitness check
Group Session – Up to 8 Participants